Chateau Les Sept Chenes (French White Blend)
Regular price $18.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Great aromatic complexity ranging from citrus notes to white flowers with a beautiful pale green robe. Mouth at once lively and melting.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 80% Sauvignon 20% Semillon
- ACIDITY 4,51 gr/lt
- ORIGIN France
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE Cold film maceration 7 ° C, pressing Cold storage at 4 ° C for 8 days
- COLOUR Pale yellow with greenish hues.
- CLIMATE Regions of dry and arid climate.
- PALATE fruits. The attack with light citrus notes is frank and supple and extends to a mineral finish.
- SMELL Strong and pleasant aroma, with an exotic finish.